Longmont Car Accident Attorneys Serve Injured Coloradans
Established, reputable litigation law firm provides skilled representation
If you’re seriously injured in a car accident, your first concern is for your health. Yet, your financial losses could be equally devastating, even if you and the driver who hit you are fully insured. At Flanders, Elsberg, Herber & Dunn, LLC, we have a history of effective legal representation dating back to 1871. Our attorneys have the knowledge, skill and fortitude to pursue full compensation for you while you concentrate on your physical recovery. Before the insurance companies start giving you the runaround and before the evidence in your case is lost or degrades, seek effective legal counsel. At Flanders, Elsberg, Herber & Dunn, LLC, you’ll find:
- A tradition of trailblazing representation — We’re used to hard-fought cases. We don’t settle simply to close a case; we fight to get you the maximum compensation you’re due.
- Knowledge and resources to manage complex issues — The more seriously you’re injured, the more vigorously the defendant’s insurance company will oppose your claim. Our firm has a record of success against much larger, well-financed law firms.
- Local counsel who care about local clients — Never doubt that there’s a “home court advantage” for local plaintiffs suing in their own county court and represented by a local attorney who knows that court’s procedure and personnel. But more important, our Longmont attorneys are accessible. We can easily come to your home or hospital room if your injuries prevent you from coming to our office. More frequent, close contact means a more thorough preparation of your case.
Types of serious injuries from car accidents in Colorado
Our attorneys have experience advocating for victims of , such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries — A blow to the head or an object penetrating the skull can destroy brain tissue, causing the loss of cognitive functions and motor coordination or even wrongful death.
- Spinal injuries — When nerve fibers in the spine bruise or break, it can cause irreversible paralysis, leaving a person paraplegic or quadriplegic.
- Burn injuries — Severe burns leave disfiguring scars, damage tissue function and increase the chance of life-threatening infections.
- Lost limbs — A severe car crash or truck accident may force a victim to undergo amputation of a damaged hand, arm, foot or leg.
- Internal organ damage — A victim who suffers broken ribs is in danger of puncturing a lung. Kidney lacerations and punctures of the bladder or bowel can also be life-threatening.
- Broken or crushed bones — Severe bone fractures may disable a crash victim permanently.
Serious car accident injuries require experienced representation. Make sure you retain effective counsel capable of maximizing your compensation for present and future medical bills, present and future lost income, physical pain and emotional suffering, and lost quality of life.
Choose an established Longmont law firm to pursue full compensation for your car crash
Since 1871, Flanders, Elsberg, Herber & Dunn, LLC has helped Coloradans recover compensation for losses due to accidents. We accept all accident cases on a contingency basis, so there are no upfront attorney fees. To schedule a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable, local attorneys, call us at 303.569.6513 or contact our Longmont office online.